Personal Data Protection Policy of License Music BG EOOD /LicenseMusicBG Ltd./
- how and when we collect your personal data and what information we collect
- how and why we use your personal data, and
- your rights to control your personal data.
II. General information
1. Some concepts relevant to a better understanding of this policy:
– “Personal data” means any information relating to an individual and which, alone or in combination with other information, may lead to his identification or identification.
– “Subject of personal data” – living natural persons who are identified or identifiable by the processed personal data.
– “Processing of personal data” – is any action that we carry out or may perform with your personal data, including, but not limited to, their collection, analysis or destruction
– “Personal Data Administrator” – in respect of the personal data it administers is License Music BG. We determine the purpose of processing your data on one of the statutory grounds; Basically, we also identify the means by which this processing is performed – for example, the technical infrastructure and the applications with which it is processed. Obligations regarding the security and protection of your personal data arise for us.
– “Personal Data Processor” – is a third party who processes your personal data at our own discretion, whereby License Music BG EOOD strictly defines the purpose of the processing, the means by which it occurs and verifies that the person meets the requirements of GDPR. Such a processor may be, for example, an agency in charge of a social media license marketing campaign and reports on its success.
– “Data breach” means a breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or processed in any other way.
– “Digital Assets” – the website https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/, all landing pages maintained by the Company, web, native and mobile applications available to customers.
2. Who are we?
LicenseMusicBG /LicenseMusicBG/ is Bulgarian licensed music company. Established in 2010 by Boris Chakarov, in a short time it becomes one of the leading ones on the Bulgarian market, television as well as for original movie music. In 2013, the company created – https://moetoradio.com/ – the largest online platform for sounding in commercial sites, pubs, hotels, salon services and open public spaces. In 2018 LicenseMusicBG was registered with the Ministry of Culture as an independent association for collective management of copyright and related public performance.
360 S.Burnside Ave, Ste. 9A
Los Angeles, CA 90036 USA
Personal data Purpose Reason
Name and surname, telephone, address, email
- Contacting the client in view of the order placed on the Company’s website at https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/
- Fulfillment of obligations under a distance contract for placing services on the Company’s website at https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/
- Provide service and response to inquiries, alerts, complaints, troubleshooting and other feedback on services used. Signing /executing a distance contract for a service order/
- Registration of a personal account on the Company’s website at https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/
- Contacting the client in view of their order on the Company’s website at https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/
- Fulfillment of obligations under a distance contract for the ordering of services on the Company’s website at https://musicforstores.com/ and https://musixound.com/
Signing / executing a distance contract for a service order
- Offering products and services of License Music BG EOOD
- Send promotional messages Consent
Send a short text message (SMS) to the customer’s phone number
- Offer products and services to License Music BG EOOD
- Send promotional messages
Send a text message to the customer’s phone number via the VOIP application “Viber”
- Offer products and services of License Music BG EOOD
- Send promotional messages Contsent
Your personal data will only be processed by License Music BG EOOD in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions. When you correspond with us on any of the contact channels, you confirm that the information you have provided is accurate, correct and up-to-date.
3. How long will my personal data be stored?
Personal data shall be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Once we achieve the purposes for which the personal data were collected, we will destroy them immediately.
License Music EOOD shall take all necessary technical and organizational measures to destroy data that are no longer required, except where there is a legal basis for License Music BG EOOD to process it for a longer period;
your request to restrict processing in accordance with your rights, as detailed below, or with a view to being compatible with the original processing purpose, of which you will be informed in due time.
License Music BG EOOD stores the collected personal data in the following terms:
(a) where the data are processed on the basis of a distance contract for the service contract, for a period of 5 years, which begins to run from the date of termination of the distance contract for the service contract.
(b) where the data are processed on the basis of consent obtained, until the consent is expressly withdrawn.
c) when the data are processed for the protection of the realization of the rights and interests of the Company, which have a justified advantage over the interests of individuals – until the right is lost and / or the interest ceases.
After these deadlines have expired, if there is no other reason for processing the data, they will be deleted. In order to receive and analyze information related to the products and services you use, as well as to improve the service, the Company may only delete part of the data. In such cases, it shall continue to store such part of the data as to prevent individuals from being identified identified.
4. Will my personal data be accessible to third parties?
The following categories of persons may also have access to your personal data, which on the basis of concluded contracts with the Company may be processing persons, namely:
– the persons who maintain the information systems of the Company located in the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as, if necessary, the customer service centers in the Republic of Bulgaria;
– the persons, who are entrusted with the activities of production, printing, assembly, delivery (including by SMS-messages or by electronic means) of written correspondence leaving the Company to its clients;
The Company is obliged to provide personal data about its customers to the competent authorities and institutions in accordance with the applicable legislation and in the event that such information is legally required.
License Music BG EOOD does not transmit personal data to a third country or an international organization outside the European Union.
5. How do we protect your personal information?
In order to ensure adequate protection of the data of the Company and its clients, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
For maximum security when processing, transferring, and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, alias, etc.
III. Your rights
As a data subject, which is processed by License Music BG EOOD, you have the rights, the content of which is fully described below.
You should keep in mind that the provision of personal data is voluntary – it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with the Company. If the data is not provided, the Company will not be able to provide a product or service.
The exercise of the rights is free of charge and covers all structured and unstructured data as well as all databases maintained by the Company.
Exceptions to the term for the satisfaction of the rights and the free principle are allowed at the requests from the same client of data with a frequency greater than 3 times a year and requiring the mobilization of significant administrative resources by the Company. In this case, we may charge a reasonable fee in view of the administrative costs involved.
Where the data subject submits a request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
Where the Company has reasonable concerns about the identity of the natural person requesting the exercise of his rights under this item, the responsible person shall immediately consult with the data protection officer in order to carry out the client’s identification.
You should also bear in mind that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data before withdrawal. Despite the withdrawal of consent, your personal data may be processed by the Company, if there is any other reason for processing the data specified in item.
You have the following rights:
1. Right to information
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information about important features of the processing of your personal data, including, but not limited to its purpose, term and reason, the recipients and categories of recipients of personal data, and others.
In addition to the information above, you should be aware that you are subject to automated decision-making, including profiling. This means that the information you provide is used to create the right “profile” for you and is intended to prevent fraud, diversify the products offered by the Company, as well as to select the appropriate advertising, marketing and promotional materials for you.
Under applicable personal data law, you have the rights below, and we are required to respond to your request within 1 month of receipt of the request and free of charge. In the event of any difficulty in timely completion of such requests, the time limit for implementation may be extended by another 2 months, which will be notified to you within 1 month of receipt of the request.
2. Right of access
You can request information about what personal data we process and whether we process it. You can request access to this information.
We will provide you with a statement of personal data that is being processed. We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for additional statements. When submitting a request by electronic means, we will, where possible, provide information in widely used electronic form, unless you have requested otherwise.
3. Right to Corrections
If we process incomplete or incorrect personal data from you, you may request that they be corrected or supplemented at any time.
4. Right to delete
You can request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- personal data are no longer needed for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
- withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You believe that your personal data have been processed illegally.
Keep in mind that there may be other reasons to thwart the immediate deletion of your data, such as statutory storage obligations, pending proceedings, the establishment, enforcement or defense of lawsuits, etc.
5. Right to restrict processing
You may request a processing restriction if:
- dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires a restriction on their use;
- we no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- have objected to the processing of the data pending verification that the legitimate grounds of License Music BG EOOD for processing the data have priority over your interests.
If a processing restriction is requested, we will inform you before canceling the restriction on processing.
6. Right to portability of data
You can ask us to provide you with personal data that we process for you in a format that can easily be read from a computer and transferred to another financial institution, for example. This applies only when
- the processing of specific data is based on your consent or in connection with the conclusion and performance of a distance contract for the ordering of services;
- processing is done in an automated manner.
When you have consented to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data without giving any reasons.
7. Right to file a complaint
If you believe that we have violated any applicable data protection laws, when processing your data and as a result have affected your rights, please contact us.