MusiXound – Terms and Conditions
This Legal Disclaimer is made by MusiXound and describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of this web site and our products and/or services.
MusiXound’s music, sample sounds, SFX and loops are royalty free. This means that you have the non-exclusive right to use them freely in any sound and/or audiovisual production without additional compensation to MusiXound, except that:
(a) You may not distribute, sell, assign, license or otherwise transfer any of music, sample sounds, SFX and loops except as incorporated in a production.
(b) Each purchase is for one license only; therefore you are not allowed to share the package after purchasing.
(c) MusiXound provides demos, to aid Users in their decision to make a purchase. These demonstration files are copyrighted.
1) Standard License
Our STANDARD license allows you to use the Recording in an unlimited number of Projects in the following ways:
- Online streaming (YouTube, Vimeo e.t.c)
- Websites and social media
- Wedding videos
- Student productions
- You’re making a video of your graduation and want to share it on YouTube and Facebook
- You’re a journalist, who making editorial content for your website
- You’re studying film needs music for a course project or film
- You need a track for a video on your blog or personal website
2) Premium License
Our PREMIUM license allows you to use our Tracks in Commercially Distributed Projects:
- Radio and TV – ads and jingles (Local)
- Social media commercials and jingles (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn e.t.c)
- TV Realities and shows
- Digital billboards
- Plays and life performances
- On hold systems
- You are an advertising agency, which making Radio and TV commercials and YouTube pre-roll ads
- You are a TV producer, looking for music, for your new TV Reality or Show
- You are a Theatrical director, looking for music, for your new play
- Find the best music for your On Hold System
3) Custom License
If you are looking for a licence to cover other platforms or a campaign? Please, contact us to discuss pricing for your project.
- Advertising (International)
- Films, serials, documentaries
- Software and video games
- You are an advertising agency, which making International video or audio commercial
- You’re a music supervisor, who making Television serial or Documentary
- You’re a music supervisor, who looking for music, for Movie Trailer
- Use our music in your new software or video game
ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE
To access this site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If MusiXound believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, MusiXound may refuse your access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
Nothing in an Agreement shall be interpreted as constituting or creating a joint venture or partnership between the Parties.
NOTE: MusiXound reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this Disclaimer.